- Work closely with the manager to prepare monthly business review, quarterly forecasts , annual budget and long-term plan
- Effective communications with retail team to understand and track both commercial KPIs and financial performances to identify risk and opportunities
- Coordinate with all functions such as E-commence, PR & Marketing department and other departments in expenses tracking, and work closely with the teams to keep all expenditures in budget and find any chances or risks
- Build finance model for business projections
- Assist in any other ad hoc analysis
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-4 years of financial analysis experience in MNC, preferably in Retail industry
- Strong excel and modeling skills
- Knowledge in local ERP systems is an advantage
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, detail-oriented
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proactive, able to work under pressure and tight timeline
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact [email protected] .