Junior Financial Analyst
At Bloomberg Finance we are committed to providing world-class support to our business partners by providing insight on business performance, financial oversight and thought leadership. The Enterprise Sales Finance Team is responsible for providing critical advisory and reporting to Sales and Analytics organizations.
We are looking for an Analyst to assist in the complex sales reporting, analysis, and forecasting across Bloombergâ€™s Enterprise Sales Organization. This role provides a unique opportunity to provide analytical reporting and support with exposure to Bloombergâ€™s Buyside, Sellside, Electronic Trading, Enterprise Data, and Regulatory product suites.
Weâ€™ll trust you to:
- Provide a broad-range of financial and operational support to our Sales team in conjunction with the team leader by generating deep dive analytics around clientâ€™s sales force coverage, pipeline and productivity
- Review, produce, and present regular financial results packages for management; analyzing performance against forecasts and operational metrics, as well as historical revenue and expense trends
- Run, build and optimize information gathering processes on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, including building dashboards, custom visualizations and ad hoc analysis on large data sets, using Excel, –Access, Tableau or other tools as needed
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes, and propose improvements to streamline the collection, use, and presentation of data
- Manage ad hoc special projects or analysis including revenue, market opportunities, sales metrics and/or operational analytics for decision support to management
Youâ€™ll need to have:
- BS in accounting or finance; MBA a plus
- 2+ years of financial modeling, planning, reporting, problem solving, and analytical experience
- Exceptional skill in MS Excel and Powerpoint, and MS Access, Python or R coding experience
- Ability to work with large amount of data, while succinctly summarizing conclusions for management
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to deal with changing priorities
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity! It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you’ll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You’ll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients — and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.