Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
We are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d) to strengthen our Product Development & Operations department. A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and a lot of fun at work is looking forward to your entry.
What you can expect:
- Leading role in the development of the division key figures and tracking of the individual key figures reports
- You independently identify potentials and discuss them with your interfaces and independently initiate optimization processes
- You act as the central contact person for the SVP of Product Development & Operations regarding the current status of all KPI relevant topics and projects
- Define and implement complex internal and cross-divisional projects in the context of the division strategy using current project management tools and methods
- You support the SVP in the preparation of important divisional presentations
- You will be an important link to the internal process optimization and further development of the existing development processes
- You have broad expertise in one of the central operations areas (Sourcing & Production, Product Development & Operations, Materials Management, Global Logistics)
- Project management experience and ideally theoretical expertise (e.g. SCRUM Master, Six Sigma, PMP training)
- Analytical and strategic thinking as well as result-oriented action
- You have strong negotiation skills and communicate confidently also with top management stakeholders
- You enjoy leading interdisciplinary and international project teams in a motivating and goal-oriented way (agile & classic)
- Your way of working is organized, results-oriented and characterized by a high degree of initiative
- Business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model “Threedom of work” is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything – including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.