This position will analyze program data to support business decisions, identify process improvements and adjustments to existing programs and analytical tools, and provide a variety of support to business partners, field leaders, and advisors. This position will gain broad exposure to advisor platforms, field leaders, and departments across the business.
- Provide financial analysis and decision support for program assessments and field/advisor exception cases, directly working with business partners, field leaders and advisors as necessary.
- Ability to complete medium to advanced financial analysis using spreadsheets and/or other tools.
- Draw conclusions from completed analysis, to facilitate action or decisions needed to drive the busines forward.
- Facilitate the development and/or improvements to procedures, templates and documents.
- Assist with and prepare materials for advisor exception reviews via Compensation Governance.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to share key findings.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent (4 years) in a Financial/Quantitative field
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel; PowerPoint; Word).
- Ability to summarize large sets of data analysis, and to draw conclusions.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work with different levels within the organization on sensitive and complex issues as necessary.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Finance degree and work experience.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Ameriprise advisor platforms.
- Experience in building relationships that establish credibility across an organization.
About Our Company
At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.