Sr. Financial Analyst
HUGO BOSS Fashions, Inc. | New York City | United States | Full-time
Responsible for USA Financial Analysis/Projections, Reporting, Budgeting and Financial business supports. Perform USA Financial Analysis/Projections, Reporting, Budgeting and Financial Business Supports in an accurate and timely manner target to improve overall company performance and manage expenses. Prepare and Support NCSA Consolidation reporting and analysis.
All candidates should be aware that HUGO BOSS currently maintains a policy, requiring all employees to be fully COVID vaccinated (which includes a booster shot). Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by their start date. HUGO BOSS is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state and local law. In addition, HUGO BOSS will provide additional accommodations consistent with the requirements of NY state vaccination law.
What you can expect:
- Perform USA Financial Analysis/Projections, Reporting, Budgeting and Financial Business Supports in an accurate and timely manner target to improve overall company performance and manage expenses with focus on Retail.
- Supervise 1 Jr. Financial Analyst.
- Financial Analysis/Projections, Budgeting and Reporting of USA performance.
- Provide FP&A Supports to the HB Americas Region (USA/Canada/Mexico/Brazil).
- Prepare NCSA Consolidation Reporting and Analysis as needed.
- Prepare Budgets/Revisions/Forecasts in excel, in SAP and in BIS.
- Prepare and analyze Store PLs (Actual vs. Budget vs. Prior Year for deviations / trends).
- Prepare and analyze Corporate (back-office) Expenses (Actual vs. Budget vs. Prior Year for deviations / trends).
- Prepare monthly WHS Sales and Margin reports.
- Preform monthly FI / COPA Reconciliation and Settlements.
- Reconcile Sales / Cost of Goods Sold / Margin between BIS, COPA and SAP.
- Work with Retail & WHS Operating Team to create accurate and useful sales and margin reports.
- Work with Retail & WHS Operating Team to develop forecasts and budgets that capture accurately Sales/Returns/Markdown trends and market conditions.
- Work with all business teams to help keep expenses in-line with budget.
- Communicate and cooperate with Accounting Dept. to ensure accurate and timely bookings of expenses and accruals.
- Perform other tasks necessary for monthly closing.
- Review and analyze Inventory on Hand and Inventory In-Transit by type/season/bgl/etc.
- Prepare and analyze Inventory Valuation (Reserve) Reports.
- Prepare Profitability Calculations for new projects/stores.
- Analyze and prepare other financial data including Retail and Wholesale as needed by upper management and headquarter.
- Work on Projects requested by upper management and headquarter as basis for management decision making.
- Manage smaller projects set to improve process and procedures in Finance.
- Maintain Statistical Conditions in SAP.
- Prepare schedules for year-end audits.
- Prepare Ad Hoc analysis and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years of experience (minimum)
- Must be able to work independently/take initiative
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Must be able to prioritize workload
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
- Detail orientated; Self motivated; Fast learner
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs (especially Excel)
- SAP experience a plus
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Gym membership discount
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.